Friday, July 3, 2009

My Kid-Cousin with Cancer

Hi Everyone,

For those of you who are praying for Ryan, my 10 year old cousin with stage 4b Hodgekins Lymphoma cancer, he is doing ok. I am praising God, because he is home again. Last month, he was going through round 6 of chemo, and got the Swine Flu. And the whole family. Thank the Lord, they were all fine! He also got a very high fever, because of a blood transfusion (he has had quite a few). But he's back home, and the family got a puppy, which is putting a smile on his little face.

Thanks for the prayers and please keep praying. It's been a LONG and HARD year and the battle continues.

post signature

2 comments:

Beth E. said...

Bless his little heart...he's been through so much.

I'm praying for Ryan AND the entire family.

jcdisciple said...

How are you? I was thinking about you the other day. I am glad your nephew is doing better, but am so sorry for this trial. I pray the Lord is granting the whole family His peace.

Blessings,

Amanda