Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Broccoli Salad Recipe

Yummmmmmyy.... and healthy! For lunch or dinner:

Broccoli Salad

3 cups chopped broccoli

1/2 cup sunflower seeds or sliced almonds

1/2 cup raisins

1 cup crumbled feta cheese

1/2 cup chopped red onion (in tiny bits)

sauce - either:
a) zesty italian dressing, OR
b) 1 cup mayo, 2 tbs sugar and 2 tbs vinegar, mixed

Enjoy! I tend to measure by intuition so feel free to adjust according to your liking. This was given to me by a church member, and I love it!

post signature

3 comments:

Kat said...

Sounds yummy and a new way to try broccoli. Thanks for sharing.

down pillow said...

If you add a little bit of cooked crumbled bacon it is much yummier!!

Down Comforter said...

I make something like this but with no cheese. I plan on trying your recipe soon!