Sunday, May 3, 2009

My SURE FIRE weight loss plan!!

I have weight to lose, and by golly I'm going to lose it!.... the weight I mean... or my mind if I have to buy all new summer clothes to fit my more voluptuous (hahahah) body. I have a SURE FIRE plan:

(I'm taking a one day break from photo tips today... um, no wait... here's a photo tip -> if you are feeling the winter fat being friendly around your middle and you don't want to be in any pics, volunteer to be the photographer!!! You've learned so many cool tips the last couple of weeks... everyone will be in awe of your photo prowess :-)... and then you'll have something to enter my contest with! Post a pic, win a $25 Amazon gift card... not a bad contest!)

Anyway, back to ME... sheesh. My sure fire plan. Ahem. My hubby is going to steal my car keys. Isn't that brilliant? What do you mean you don't understand? Oh, well, did I forget to mention that I have to WALK 4 little boys to school, 35 minutes away? And then walk 2 of them back? And then go get them again later? Yes.... my sure fire plan: Lose weight or lose my mind trying.

Sigh.

My dad always says, "Calories are our friends". Um, thanks daddy. I'll try to remember that.

My hubby always says (jokingly or I'd kill him), "Oh, you're in shape. Round is a shape." Grrr....

Heheheh... getting him to hide my keys may be a good thing for my health, and/or a terrible thing for my marriage. But willpower is not my strongest point right now. I need all the help I can get. :-)

I got a head start today when I joined my 3 teenage friends for a hike.... UP and DOWN a few cliffs and a mountain waterfall (it felt like a mountain). Oh, sorry, one girl is about 20 or 22. Still a ways off from my post-4-baby body with the winter padding all around. But at least I got some pretty pics out of the deal. I'll post em soon!

Anybody got any better weight loss ideas for me? I'm looking for a 5 minute plan that I can carry out in front of facebook or something. ;-)

post signature

3 comments:

Beth E. said...

Don't look at ME! I definitely am not the one to ask for tips! I've resorted to selective cropping. See my latest post (which includes Prom pics). You'll see what I mean!

Good luck with the weight loss!

Love ya,
Beth

Liz (Loving Mom 2 Boys) said...

I wish I had some tips for you, but all my weight loss is a result of an overly stressful job and no time during the day to eat....I think at times I'd rather have the padding ;)

Good luck on your weight loss

Fresh Mommy said...

Hahaha, yeah that really would make you lose some weight!! Woah girl!!

:)
~Tabitha~

freshmommyblog.com