Sunday, February 22, 2009

Update

Hi my friends. I'm so sorry that I have not been around, though I haven't forgotten you. I have been very sick, and my baby cousin Ryan, who is 9 is battling cancer stage 4b. Not good. So I've been unable to post. But here I am.. asking for your prayers and patience!

Have you ever noticed that God is good and holds you squarely in the palm of His huge hands even when it seems you've fallen off the edge? Read Romans 8:38-39

For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Memorize it, for the only things we have that matter are those things that are done for the Lord, and His mercy towards us. All else will dissolve away.

Hugs friends!

4 comments:

Beth E. said...

I have missed you soooo much! I'm sorry you have been sick. Is this more illness after the last time? You were sick for such a long time then. Are you still going to school?

I'm praying for your little cousin...right NOW!

Please keep us updated when you can.

LKHarris-Kolp said...

I am so sorry about little Ryan, and even though I don't know him, he is in my thoughts and prayers (you are, too)!

Celina said...

I will certainly be praying for your cousin...and for you as well! I wanted to let you know that I have an award for you at my Simply Said Cards blog. Have a great weekend!

Beth E. said...

Hey there! Just wanted to say hi and let you know that I've missed you!

Hope to hear from you soon. :o)