Hey guys. Thanks for your prayers and concern. I'm still not feeling well, but trying to make the best of it. Thought I would share:
Things to do to pass the time while you are sick in bed:
1. Use post-it notes to cover and decorate your hubby's side of the bed. Get creative.
2. If you are reallllllly bored, read my blog. Haha.
3. Call up a random phone number and if you get an answering machine, tell them it is Mr. L.E. Font calling, and could they please call you back asap? (Leave the number to the zoo). You might want to block you own number before dialing. Immature I know, but fun none-the-less.
4. Use your alone time at home to practice blowing your nose as loudly as you can.
5. Use a bell to call your hubby when you need a drink of water, food etc. Ring it as loudly and as often as you can. Call him in frequently to tell him you love him.
Heaven forbid you should need to take a trip to the emergency room.. but if you do, here are some tips to pass the time (from purpleslinky.com):
1. Play flip the tonsil checker. I probably wasted about 10 of the Doc's popsicle sticks, flipping them into a garbage pail. I am sure he appreciates that. Time wasted - 30 minutes
2. "Accidentally" call the nurse about six times. This one is a bit tricky as it can get you unwanted medical procedures. Time wasted - 30 minutes
3. Put hand sanitizer on the wall in two places and race them to the floor. Nothing like a booger-looking substance sliding down the wall to liven up the emergency room. Time wasted - 15 minutes per booger
4. Turn your emergency room dress into a sumo wrestling sarong. It is a cheap thrill, but the look on the doctor's face is priceless. Time wasted - 15 minutes
5. Write down article ideas all over your hospital bed paper. You will look funny walking out with your paper, but you will have writing material for years. Not to mention the emergency room doctor will refer you to a shrink for having racing thoughts. Time wasted - 30 minutes
A Simple Spring Break + TinkerCrate and Book Giveaway! - This spring break Graham decided to turn double digits! That’s right, he is now 10 years old. I can’t even believe it myself. For his birthday he want...
1 week ago