Monday, December 8, 2008

Master Grocery List

I'm sorry it's been so long since I've posted my friends. I am so sick. I am accepting ALL prayers.

I was reading a book today and I loved this idea:
Create a master grocery shopping list. List everything and anything you will possibly buy, and beside each item put a space or a box to write quantity. Then make a bunch of copies and use it every time you go shopping. I might actually use this... rather than being too lazy to write out a list. Hey... even if I don't fill it out before I go... what a great way to be reminded of the things I might need.

Later...

3 comments:

Liz said...

HUGE HUGS DEAR!!! I was thinking about you last night, and that it has been a while...I am so sorry you are still so sick - I wish I lived closer so I could come help you cook, clean and corale.

I will be praying for you and your health!!

everyday mom said...

I pray you start to feel better soon.

Beth E. said...

I'm sorry to hear that you are STILL sick!! I'm going to put you on our prayer chain at church. Can any family or friends stay with you for a few days and help out, so you can get some much needed rest? Please take care of yourself!