Tuesday, November 4, 2008

What? NO POST??

Its 11 o'clock... had a busy day - sick child, doctor's appointment, groceries, etc etc...

Got in my pjs (warm and fuzzy ones), snuggled deep under the covers and waited for sleep to come. .............

..........................

.......................

.................

waited...

.........

and waited

....

until my foot started tapping....

............

...............

and I began tossing and turning...

.....

tap tap tap.........................................

Hubby - "Just get out of bed and BLOG already!! You're driving me nuts! (mutter mutter) sheesh, if you can't even go one day..."

So here I am ladies! I wouldn't desert you (I tried but I couldn't). How could I disappoint all my wonderful bloggy friends?? I know how much you are anxiously waiting by your screens for my Nov. 4 thoughts :-)

And so, what did you think?

What do you mean, what do I mean? What did you think of my post? Oh, right... well, that was it! Come on! You ladies know what I'm talking about... like, a day without a POST is like:
  • a baby without a diaper
  • a car without a wheel
  • a bath without water
  • a snack without chocolate
  • a grandma without junk food to spoil her grandchildren
  • a stay at home mom without a computer who got locked in a aquarium with a bunch of piranhas - I mean, hungry children and had no peanut butter to go with the jelly and couldn't come up for air TO BREATHE!!!!!!!

um.

Sorry.

Ahem. I guess I do need to get some sleep. I'll talk to you tomorrow.

4 comments:

everyday mom said...

LOL my hubby said he needs a hobby to do because I am blogging all the time.

Maggie said...

LOL You are so funny. My husband is like yours, except he says, "You're blogging AGAIN! Didn't you just do that yesterday?!" Men just don't understand! LOL

Lori of I'm no super Mom said...

OH so funny!!! My hubby and oldest son are always saying "Just think you can blog about this!" So sad but they are just saying what I am thinking!!

Beth E. said...

My husband catches me on the computer every evening. He doesn't say anything, but I know that look! lol