Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Prayer please friends...

Friends,

I wish I could blog tonight with something witty and funny and encouraging but all I can do is ask for prayer. My best friend's daughter, who is 3 is in the hospital with bacterial meningitis. THANKFULLY they caught it in time and she has no brain damage, but she was in isolation and will be staying there for at least 10 days. Many kids were exposed, including mine, at an indoor playground on Monday where we met for the morning. I would really appreciate your prayer for the entire situation.

Thanks!!
I know I still have the blog award to pass on... hopefully tomorrow. Night...

10 comments:

Liz said...

I will be praying for your friends little girl, as well as all the families of everyone involved. What a scary time for all of you!!

Lori of I'm no super Mom said...

I will for sure be praying. I know that it can be such a scary thing. Please keep us updated.

Becky :) said...

I will be praying for your friends little girl and you and your family as well. It can be scary. I hope everything works out okay.

Liz said...

2 things for you...totally off topic...

1. I am so glad I have finally figured out that your name is Rachel - I know it took me a while, and you've put it several places...guess I am just a little slow these days

2. I am in love with the 4 Boys Blues - you are brilliant

(oh sorry make that 3 - I've added your button to my sidebar - I love it, its super cute)

I am praying that everyone is healing well, and those that have been healthy remain healthy.

everyday mom said...

Prayers coming your way, that would be a very scary thought.

Maggie said...

Oh no! I will definitely keep her in my prayers and pray everyone else that may have been exposed stays healthy!!

Tammie said...

praying for you, your family, and your friends.

Kim said...

How very scary. Just the word "meningitis" brings up all kinds of frightening thoughts. Yes, I will add you and yours to my prayer journal. Please keep us updated on her recovery.

mommaof4wife2r said...

oh my prayers are certainly with you all. i konw this is sooo scary for all of you. same thing happened with my 13 yo's a few years ago. very uncertain...and may you have peace for you and your friend. hebrews 11:1

My Goodness said...

Praise God that this turned out not to be as serious as it could have been!!