Friday, November 14, 2008

I'm so touched...



Maggie over at Life With Boys is so awesome... She passed on this award to me, and I've been sooooo late in posting it because I've been sooo sick. Blah. Thank you soooo much Maggie.

Being sick sucks for many reasons:

1. It hurts.... boohoo.
2. I can't kiss my babies.
3. All I could do is sleep... boooring.
4. And the WORST - NO BLOGGING!!! How torturous!

I also screwed up royally. I was seriously unconscious for two days with strep and tonsilitis, and I FORGOT that I had a bride (I'm a wedding photographer) coming today to pick up her album. Boy was she mad!! I can't blame her. Boohoo again.

There is one good thing about being sick... revisiting #3 above, all I could do was sleep. Moms so rarely get any chance to rest, and take care of their health, so I am thankful for the break. I just wish I wasn't in so much pain... boohoo... Ok ok. I'll stop whining now.

Now who am I going to pass this fabulous award on to? There are soooo many awesome blogs to choose from. I can sooo relate to Stephanie over at Mommy's Perfect Project! Please visit her and send some love...

Ok, that's all I've got... boohoo. :-)

5 comments:

Liz said...

I'm sorry you are sick, but I'm glad you have someone to take care of the kids so you can sleep! Feel better soon!

LKHarris-Kolp said...

Wow- I hope you get to feeling better soon...I've been thinking about you and wondering if you are okay.

kay said...

I hope you feel better! I get strep pretty often, and it's no fun at all! Rest up, drink lots of fluids, and get well!

Beth E. said...

Oooo...strep AND tonsillitis...it's rough when you have to battle both of those at once!

Feel better soon...prayed for you just now. :o)

sarah said...

I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed

reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.



Sarah

http://www.thetreadmillguide.com