Monday, November 17, 2008

I was desperate for a blog post - sorry.

So I'm doing laundry, RACKING MY BRAIN for something to blog about, so late am I in delighting my mass audience (it's "mass" in my little daydreams ok?) with something smart and snippy.

Suddenly, like a port in a storm, like a BEACON in the darkness...

Text message from hubby:

Hi. My name is Phil McCrackin.

Ugh... boys are SO immature!!! Of course I would never laugh about such juvenile drivel (ahem), but darn tootin' I would blog about it (and I feel completely justified in doing so, having to live with 5 males). And I proceeded to tell my husband that in no uncertain terms, lest he think of sending another such childish comment.

His reply:

Don't forget to mention Ben Dover.

I give up.

Thanks for the inspiration honey. :-)

7 comments:

Liz said...

HA--you crack-a-me up ...Those boys, with the arm pit farting, burping, and toilet humor...how are we gonna make it?... :) good thing we both have a sense of humor! Gotta love our less evolved other halves! :)

Liz said...

Too funny!!! I swear our husbands are long lost fraternal twins...

Mandy said...

This TOTALLY sounds like something my husband would do. All men share a brain.

Dustybug said...

Sounds like your hubby would get along very well with mine who enjoys a good fart at the dinner table. *insert eye roll here*

Audrey said...

My lil' booger gave you an award! Go check it out!

mommaof4wife2r said...

my hubs and yours must be related!!

My Goodness said...

I LOVE to hear about other married couples who can be goofy together...my husband and I are total dorks, but we laugh and have SO much fun together! :)