Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Crazy cool!

My crazy new friend LIZ just gave me this award!! (I say "crazy" because she also has 4 boys under 7, and she was crazy enough to give me this award..). You are awesome Liz, and an inspiration to me! :-) Thank you so much!!

The rules for this award are:
1: Post the award on my blog
2: Link to the person who gave it to me...http://thecrazylifeofamomof4boys.blogspot.com/
3: Link to the originating post - here
4: Pass the award on to 5 people.
5: Post the rules for the recipients
As an aside, I've been reading blogs where people participate in "Not-Me-Monday" and I think they are hilarious and cool. So I'm going to include a Not-Me-Tuesday high-5 list in today's AWARD WINNING post (LOL) for your reading pleasure:
1. I did NOT go three days without brushing my hair this week, shoving the matted mess under a hat and hoping no one noticed. I also did NOT drop the boys off to school this morning wearing my pajamas.
2. I did NOT put my baby on the floor today and watch him fall head first onto the tiled-step in front of him. I also did not crumple to the floor and cry WAY louder than he did.
3. I did NOT go out with a friend yesterday even though it was my hubby's birthday, leaving him with 3 rambunctious boys still awake and wanting to play.
4. I did NOT have to wash my last load of laundry 4 times because I kept forgetting it in the washer, letting it get that "been-in-the-basin-too-long" raunchy smell.
5. I did NOT put my kids in front of the TV so that I could write this post.
Whew! Good thing I didn't do all those things... I might have to give up my "mother of the year" and "superwife" awards. Hmm.
And so, to pass on the awards :)
Please visit these ladies! They are wonderful, and great bloggers :-)
Have a great day friends.
P.S. Sorry for the "squishy read". I tried like 3 times to get the hard returns to work, but alas... grr.

5 comments:

Lori of I'm no super Mom said...

You are TOO sweet! I am so excited! I will do a post and send it to 5 soon. It is so hard to make a choice I read some really great ones. I don't think I compare to all you girls, but glad you like it!!!! Thanks so much for thinking of me!!

Liz said...

You are so welcome..you deserve it...As we speak I am going to re-wash a raunchy load of laundry .WOW.now I don't feel so bad about it because you do it too..

OK as I went to fill in the word verification it said impreg (to me it says I am Pregnant) .Holy Cow...that's not a sign or something is it????

Audrey said...

THANK YOU SO MUCH! Glad you reminded me about the laundry! Luckily I caught it before it started to smell! YUCK! I will get on it as soon as I can!

My Goodness said...

Well...what a relief that you did NOT do any of those things, lol!!!

very funny....

Kim said...

Hee! I had to laugh at #4. I haven't had to re-wash the same load of clothes four times (yet), but I have had to do it twice!