Sunday, November 23, 2008

Caterpillars, NEW AWARD and getting published!!

A new award!!! I have created this award (with the help of my son who is 7, sitting here beside me :)) to give to a special lady whose blog is a BLESSING to her readers.

There are no rules to accept the award. It is given to show that I believe in your writing and that I am blessed by having found you on the web! So I pray that the award is also a BLESSING to you!

Drumroll please..... the recipient of the BLOGGER OF BLESSING award goes to:

CHRISTINA at the NIFTY THRIFTY HOMEMAKER

Christina blesses me with her tireless offerings for tired moms, who need tips and ideas on saving time and money, AS WELL as giving biblical reminders that I so need on a regular basis. Thank you Christina, you are wonderful!

and.......................

LIZ at LOVING MOM 2 BOYS

Liz blesses me daily with wonderful blog posts, and amazing support. :) Liz, you are a special blogger and mom, and never forget it!

TADA!

Ok, on to other matters. My friend bought a sub the other day at a place I'm not sure I should mention, and it had a HALF A CATERPILLAR in it!!!!!! No joke. Like, gag me with a spoon! And do you know what they said when she complained? "Oh yes, we've had that happen a few times. Would you like a coupon for two free subs?"

Ewwwwww. No thanks!

Also, I am SO EXCITED!! I've been published! I write poetry, for those of you who don't know, and I decided to send one in to Utmost Christian Writers and see how it goes, and they decided to pay for it and publish it!! Hooray! Please visit and see:

http://www.utmostchristianwriters.com/gallery/gallery388.php

I am working on a poetry chapbook right now about Christians and depression, so I'm praying that that will be published soon too.

Thank you ALL for being a blessing to me. Happy Sunday ladies. Praise the Lord!

6 comments:

Liz said...

Congratulations! that is awesome...Your poem is really good.. thanks for sharing it.

Christina said...

Thank you so much! You are so sweet! You totally made my night. And I seriously needed it. :) :) :)

Liz said...

I am so touched...thank you!!!

Congratulations on getting your poetry published....I will look forward to see much much more from you!!

LKHarris-Kolp said...

That is awesome! You are now published- congrats!!! Although, I'm not surprised- your poetry is beautiful.

Lori of I'm no super Mom said...

I just awarded you!

Kim said...

Congrats on the publication of your poem. Very cool!