And Liz at About a Boy (Or Two).... thank you so much for your sweet review of my blog. I love it! I really appreciate how much you encourage me, and I'm so excited that you have reached 100 POSTS! Time to celebrate! I wish you 1000's more... hugs my friend.
And for the award, I list 6 things that I love....
1) My God, my King, my Lord.. His name is Jesus Christ, without whom I am lost, who looked upon me, a perfect wretch, and said YES, I will trade my life for hers.
2) My husband and children, who are my life, and the answer to my prayers. (And the reason that I blog - thanks for the ENDLESS INSPIRATION guys!)
3) My church family, friends, parents, brother and his wife, my extended family, and all the special people without whom life would not be life.
4) My camera (and the priceless images that I will show to my sons' "lady friends" when they walk through my door - hey, they have to get through ME first!)
5) Caramilk Bars and Reese's Peanut Butter Cups (Hello, my name is Rachel, and I'm a chocoholic...)
6) The Diaper Genie, and it's ingenious creator, to whom I owe the remains of my sense of smell (and lunch).
Oh, there are sooooo many more.... I want to list them all! Mr. Clean Magic Erasers, Swiffer Wetjets, Dairy Milk Bars, the deadbolt on my bathroom door, Diaper Wipes, plastic gloves and industrial-strength-pick-a-size paper towels (did I mention yet that I'm a chocoholic, and that I have BOYS?)!
Now to pass on the award... are you ready? Are you excited? Drumroll please! Dum da Dum............
I can't do it tonight.
LOL. I'm surprised I got this amount of time. My second born caught the flu and I hear him stirring... which unfortunately means I'll be using some of those plastic gloves and paper towels again. So.... until tomorrow,
lots of love <3