Saturday, October 18, 2008

New BLOGROLL for Mommy Bloggers! Join in!

Hi Friends! Christina at the Nifty Thrifty Homemaker http://niftythriftyhomemaker.blogspot.com/ (please visit!) was sooooooo nice to me and she made me a really cool button! And I'd like to start a BLOGROLL to support all my BLOGGING MOMMY FRIENDS (you!)...

It's a neat blogroll because not only will your Blog name be "clickable" but the most recently updated blogs will top the list with a showcase reference to your latest post!

Here's how to join the fun:
Scroll down my page and look on the sidebar for my new button (its so cute :-) thanks Christina!), and grab it for your blog. Then send me a comment anywhere with a link to your url, and if all the legal documents are in order (haha) I will add you to the Homemakers' Library Blogroll! Ta da!!

Hee hee... this is fun...

Ahem, yes. Anyway, I was just thinking how great it is that so many of you support one another and encourage each other by promoting each others' blogs, so I wanted to be a part of it.

Hmmm... oh, and I'm still pretty new to all of this "HTML" stuff (I think it stands for Hard-To-Makesenseofit-Language) so if there's a better way or if something doesn't work.. please let me know!

love and prayers,
Rachel (spaceofgrace - or is that lostinspace? lol)

7 comments:

Christina said...

Hello! I added your cute new button to my page, and here's my blogspot link. ; )

http://christinahomemaker.blogspot.com/

Tammie said...

hmm. i'm not sure i did it.

but here's my link anyway.

http://mtworden.blogspot.com/

Tammie said...

nope. i don't think i got it. i'll have to get some help. sorry.

Tammie said...

OK. i got help and i got it figured out. :D

jennifersusan said...

Hi! Thank you for visiting my blog! I'm so happy to make a new friend and you have a lovely blog, too! We, mom of fours, have to stick together. :)

LKHarris-Kolp said...

I got onto your blog from the "Poetic Asides" blog. I am impressed with both your poetry blog and this one. I'd like to add you to my blog links, if you'll add me to your blog roll. The recipes look great, so I'm gonna keep comin back!!

P.S. I have two boys and 1 girl. When my youngest was born, I had three kids under four-years-old. I can relate!

Christina said...

Thank you for giving me credit. :) I'm glad you like the button. If you want to ever change it let me know. I think it looks nice with your background. :)