Saturday, October 25, 2008

Momma had a nap!

I had a 3 hour nap this afternoon. Can you believe it? Three hours of uninterrupted (I have a lock on my door) bliss while grandma and grandpa did the dirty work (diapers). Oh they love it... they get into a "grandparent coma" which happens as soon as they walk in the door and spy a small child. From that moment on, just try and get their attention! I dare you.

Anyhoo... all that to say this: I'm still tired. LOL. Not really, but I just have nothing scintillating and wonderful to say tonight. So I'm posting a picture instead. Hmm... ok, 2 pictures, of my boy having fun.


6 comments:

Audrey said...

I love taking naps! I try to take one whenever my lil' booger sleeps! By the way, thanks for visiting my blog! It was great meeting you! I love both of your blogs...

TAMBOURINI said...

Hey, Girlie!
Nice blog!
I sit on many ducks every day!
Tambourini

TAMBOURINI said...

Hey. Nice blog, Girlie. I sit on ducks daily.
Tambourini

aussie gardening in America said...

Oh I am jealous,but glad you got such a nice break. 3 hour naps,mmm I miss those days.

Shiloah Baker said...

You lucky, lucky lady! I'm amazed if I get three hours uninterrupted sleep at all! :)

Lori of I'm no super Mom said...

You have to love naps!! Glad you you got one and I am sure the kids had fun with the grandparents! Love the pictures!