I now pass on the beautiful award you see pictured here! Drumroll please.......
Shaina! @ Biblical Homekeeping
Liz! @ About a Boy (or Two)
Christina! @ A Homemakers Journal
Ladies... I love your blogs... thanks for being a blessing to me. :-)
I guess I'd better pass on the rules too:
1. Place the logo on your blog.
2. Link to the person who awarded you.
3. You can nominate up to 5 blogs.
4. You can then add their links to your blog.
5. Leave a message in the comment section to each nominee on their blog.
AND, as if that wasn't enough, I also got tagged by Maggie at Life With Boys. I am SO feeling the love tonight friends... Thanks for making my day...
7 Random Things About Me (are you ready?):
1. My hair is so curly that my little
2. I dare you to try and push me over.... I'm 5'7" tall with size 10 feet. Ha!
3. I was so overcome with the "I have to be a perfect mother" anxiety attack when my first was born that I never let him go for more than 5 minutes without me talking or singing to him (poor kid - like, be quiet already mom, sheesh)
4. I have played every american sport except golf (not including mini-putt, and come to think of it, my hubby and I went to the driving range once and nearly cleared the place with our hilarious, yet dangerous efforts (we'll probably be allowed back there sometime next century))
5. My husband and I married as unbelievers, and got saved by Jesus on the same night years later. How cool is that?
6. Prior to my salvation, I spent at least a year praying and pleading with God for my husband to "become a christian", not realizing that I myself, was not one. (God is merciful, and has a sense of humor).
7. I am Canadian, and I like to say "Eh." We all do.
8. I was born in Barbados, and no, I have no idea why my parents left....
Oops. That's 8! LOL. Can I ramble on or what?
Right. Ok! So lets play TAG my friends.... You're it!!
1. Post the rules on your blog.
2. Write seven random things about yourself.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post.
Note: If all of your friends have been tagged already, just list 7 things in a comment for all to enjoy!
This post was a lot of work. Not that you fabulous women aren't worth it, because you are! But I realllly have to go potty now... so, bye! :D