Wednesday, October 8, 2008

HELP WANTED...

Like my new button? It only took me HOURS to mke it, and I'm not even sure about the result (the lettering is a bit funny - hard to read?). I see all of you lovely ladies with neat buttons and blog promotion tools and I'm trying not to be envious. :)
This quick post is a REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS a.k.a. a cry for help.
How do I make a pretty button and make it easy for other cool mommy-bloggers to link to me?
I've also heard of moms making buttons for other moms. I am not above shameless hinting to get what I want. :D I am SO GREEN at this techie stuff. (((I'm also not above begging, and offering to promote the blogs of my helpers.)))
TTYL cool mommy-bloggers!

2 comments:

Christina said...

I think the key is simplicity. Check out my button, I made it in 5-10 minutes. I can make one for you if you like.
Christina

Lindsay said...

Hi Rachel :) I agree with the comment above: simplicity!