Friday, October 10, 2008

Fall Family Fun...

Good morning ladies... and I hope it is a good one for you! Would you care for some tea? Yes.. come in, sit a while, look at some pictures... :)... (pulls out her wallet). Oh no, don't leave so quickly - I'm sure you're going to like these. They are BEAUTIFUL children (cuz they're mine of course) and I have some lovely TIPS to share along with them. Here we go :-D:

TIP #1: Always have your camera ready for unexpected moments, like this one of my country "BUM"kin...

TIP #2: Fill the frame with your subject. If your subject has "baby cheeks", use a wide angle lens.

TIP #3: Do not encourage young children to play "catch" with your baby.

TIP #4: Be sure to be standing by with a first aid kit if your kid wants to "hug" or "kiss" your toddler/baby.

TIP #5: Toddler's LOVE to help with gardening, but make sure the petals of your fav. flowers are out of reach of "pruning" fingers.
TIP #6: IMPORTANT!!! Make sure your kids know the difference between a PUMPKIN and a BALL.

CENSORED
*****The pic. for this tip was inappropriate for a family blog.*****

Adhere to these tips and your fall family fun will be enjoyable and incident free! :) Have a great day ladies...


4 comments:

Kelly said...

Thanks for the lovely tips! I love all your pictures! Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier in the week! I love to "see" new faces! Have a great weekend!

jcdisciple said...

I wanted to welcome you to my blog and to let you know that I also have a blog dedicated to homemaking if you would like to be invited send me an email with your email address.

Looking forward to reading your blog more.

Christina said...

Hey, I am totally planning on doing your button still, but things have been crazy...I hope to get to it soon, Im so sorry its taking so long!

Spaceofgrace said...

No problem Christina! I'm very thankful that you are doing it for me :-)... thanks again!